We're getting ready for Christmas!
At the Seattle Tree Lighting ....
Our tree ....
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:4-6
5 comments:
Wow your fast! I think it will be a while before we get our christmas tree up!!
WOO-HOO!!!!! WAHOO!!! YAY!!! HOT DIGGITY DOG!!!!! :-D
Happy thanksgiving Michelle. I can't wait to get together with you for a little reminder math session. The tree looks beautiful. I love your stockings too.
Man...you beat us! I put our tree up today and plugged in the lights (yup, it's fake). It's still leaning a bit so we need to get it straight before we put the decorations on it.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
Your house looks great! Looks like you found the perfect tree. By the way, I love that you have a stocking for the dog. I remember getting presents from our dog as a kid. Do you think your "little" doggie will be buying you gifts this year? :)
Post a Comment