Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby! :)

Yep ... Michelle's pregnant!! :) We're expecting our first baby the end of August. We feel VERY blessed and just keep thanking the Lord for our little miracle!!


Oops ... wrong profile! But, Rich is VERY excited!!

Can you see the pooch yet?! :)

14 comments:

aaron♥michelle said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Oh can you hear how excited I am?????? :-D I have a huge grin I just can't wipe off!! That picture of Rich made me lol! ha! He looks more pregnant than you do right now! LOL I am SOOOOOOOO excited for you guys!! When can I plan a shower?? :)

Hugs!!!!

aaron♥michelle said...

hehe I just keep coming back because I'm just so excited for you guys! Can't wait to have play dates together! lol

My name is Breanna... said...

Oh, Michelle, I am so excited for you both! How awesome! You will make wonderful parents! I'll be praying for you on this new journey! YEAH!

The Finnestad Family said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! Michelle, I don't even know what to say..."excited" doesn't even begin to expresss it. I cannot wait until we can chat! Congratulations you two. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!

The Earnhardt Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! HOW EXTREMELY EXCITING!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! Ok...I'm going to try to calm down...NOPE! YYAAYYYYYYY!!! :-D

. La Kris said...

WoW... just the other day Ruth asked me if you were planning on having kids any time soon... I guess I will have to let her know the good news..! I am so happy for you guys! What a blessing this is from the Lord, who still does MIRACLES today! I love you both and can't wait to see you!

Robyn said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations! You'll have to blog often. There's something about baby news that makes blog stalkers salivate!

noell said...

Nice baby belly Rich! :) I am so happy for you two! I can't wait to be an auntie! Congrats again! Love you!

The Earnhardt Family said...

O.K. Greg actually got to see it before me this morning and then called all excited saying, "Did you see Michelle's blog this morning? Did you open it? You have to see it." And then before I could even respond he goes, "She's pregnant! They are pregnant. They're gonna have a baby." So I knew coming into the blog this morning what I was going to read but it didn't take the smile off my face. I'm filled with joy over the miracle you are carrying. I prayed over you both as you prepare and experience many things over the next eight months. I can't wait to see you and hug you and sing to your belly!

The Finnestad Family said...

Apparently I'm like Michelle W. I keep coming back to reread your blog. :)

Suzy said...

Congrats!!!! You're going to be so cute pregnant! I had a baby 7 months ago and my pooch is bigger than yours. :) Yipppeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What wonderful news. I am sooooo excited for you. Congrats!!! Annette

noell said...

Need a new pooch pic Chelle!

The Williams Five said...

That's so great! Congrats!!!