This weekend we started setting up the nursery!! I know we have lots of time, but it's fun to start putting things together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:4-6
8 comments:
Yeah! That looks like a fun weekend! I am sure you guys are getting so excited. You are soooooo cute.
I see baby!!!! I love the furniture - where did you end up finding it? I know you mentioned you had been looking for a while. Do you find yourself navigating to that room over and over? So exciting!!
Too fun. I love to see the excitement and joy. You look so prego!! Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like.
You look so cute! I'm impressed that you have the nursery started already!
Fun!!! LOVE it all! Good choices! It's so fun to plan, dream and nest. :) Wow! I haven't seen you in a while! You look GREAT!! So excited for you guys!
I see both pink and blue in there! I can't help but wonder which way you will be going with that!?!
I love to see the belly pictures. When we get a little bigger we will have to do a few together!
I love the furniture you picked out! And your bump is sooo cute :) and sammy is going to be so good with the baby!
Annette
Oh my gosh! This is the first I have heard this GREAT news! Congratulations! What a lucky baby........
Carol
Post a Comment