Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:4-6
2 comments:
How fun to be feeling baby move so much! That is one of the greatest feelins ever. I was so encouraged by Evelyn Hagen who told me that if she closed her eyes, she could still remember what it felt like. Certainly a feeling I never hope to forget. Thanks for sharing!
Seriously...I NEED your bump to grow...SOON!!!! I can't continue to be this much bigger then you for long before I start giving you tons of chocolate and sugar to help you along.
I am so happy that everything is going well. Can't wait to meet this little boy or girl!
Post a Comment