Saturday, June 20, 2009

Surprise!

Thursday night several of my coworkers threw a surprise Baby Shower for baby Michard! It was definitely a surprise!! Thank you ladies for a very fun night!!!

I thought I was just having dinner with a few friends!!

Megan and Blair were two of the instigators. Thank you so much!!!

"Team Girl" on the left and "Team Boy" on the right!!

Me and Mom!

3 comments:

aaron♥michelle said...

Fun!! I'll bet baby stuff is starting to take over the house, huh? Can't wait to come over and see the baby room!! :) So happy and excited for you!!!

The Earnhardt Family said...

Too much fun. I'm on team girl!! I guess we'll have to do coffee soon and have a private one on one shower!

The Finnestad Family said...

You have had several fun, surprise showers now...what great friends and memories you have! Michard will enjoy hearing these stories as she/he grows older. Love the pictures, by the way! You look wonderful...baby is getting bigger :)