Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Are you ready??

The countdown is on (baby Michard is due in less than 6 weeks) and the question of the hour (aside from "Are you having a boy or a girl?") is "Well, are you ready?" My response ... Sure, why not!?! :)

Here is an updated picture of the nursery. Many special people are represented by the items in the room!

Since we don't know if we're having a boy or a girl (the answer to the other question!), we've decorated with primary colors and numbers and letters.
The little things ... Hard to imagine such a little one to fit into these little clothes. I think it's time to get all those tags cut off and the clothes washed! Thanks, Elise, for ALL the hangers!!


This one is for Megan!!


2 comments:

Mitchell Maddness said...

First off - you look GORGEOUS!! You're post reminds me of all the pictures I took when we were expecting our first. I even took pictures of individual outfits.....Keep us posted on when your little one comes!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Mitchell Maddness said...

okay - so i can't spell today - - - - your - not you're!!