Baby Michard could come any time!! :) What do YOU think -- boy or girl?!? We can't wait to find out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:4-6
9 comments:
You literally look like you have a basketball up your shirt like when we were kids and would pretend!! Too cute! It's a girl for sure.
We're waiting anxiously with you to find out, too! :-) The kids keep asking me if you've had your baby yet. We're all so excited for you- all three of you!
You are sooooooo cute! I cannot wait to find out what you're having and finally see Baby Michard for the first time!!! :-D SO EXCITING!!!
OK - so no clue what gender you are having, but what I DO know is that you are absolutely adorable Michelle! Can't wait to meet Michard :)
That is one CUTE baby - I can already tell!! :) I'm still stickin' with my first guess, but I need to get you that bow just in case!! ;) Soooo excited for you guys!!!
UMMMMMM....i think it will be a girl....nooooo i think boy....what ever she/he is it will be loved....especially by sammy :) Can't wait to meet the little one. And by the way you look GREAT!!!
Blessings,
Annette
How are you feeling?! You look great! But...those last few weeks can be exhausting. Can't wait to see him/her soon! It's almost time!!!!
So excited for you Michelle! Can't wait to "meet" your new little one!
WOWIE ZOWIE...we know for sure she/he is getting the nourishment needed to grow!!! You look MARVELOUS!!! Wonder how sleeping is :) Hoping to see you "in person" before the blessed day!!!
Post a Comment