Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Madelynn Dianne

So much to tell, but for now just a few pictures!
Madelynn Dianne was born on Monday, August 24 at 7:19 in the morning. She was 6 pounds, 12 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. We think she's perfect!! :)





We are home ... pretty tired, but all doing well!! :)

5 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

You look amazing and she is so beautiful. I am so extremely thrilled and will try and contain myself until next week. I love the first family photo of the three of you. A keeper for sure. God bless your next days, weeks, years, and forever with this precious gift! Love you Michelle.

Aaron and Heather said...

Congratulations, Rich & Michelle! Sweet Madelynn is adorable, and it looks like her daddy is pretty enamored with her. :-) Glad you're home and hope you get some long periods of rest soon (before she's 18)... Enjoy each precious moment together with your baby girl!!! Can't wait to see you, and you do look great, Michelle! :-) Much love!

aaron♥michelle said...

Yay! She is so precious and perfect! :) So happy for all three of you - you will be blessed by this precious gift and she is so blessed to have you as parents. Love to you all!!

. La Kris said...

Absolutely beautiful... I can't wait to meet her..! Love ya both (well all three of you now!)

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Michelle and Rich. Madelynn is beautiful and i love her name. I might just be taking a walk soon to come and meet her. I will knock quietly in case you are resting :)
Love,
Annette