Thursday, September 03, 2009

10 days old

Madelynn has had a busy 10 days! Between stopping at the Kentridge picket line, a doctor's appointment, first excursion to Target, a trip to Papa and Tutu's, going to church and the church picnic, a trip to Grandpa and Grandma's, a walk down to Molly's house on the lake, and many wonderful visitors, she's learning all about life!!
First Sunday at church
A few pictures of Madelynn's youngest visitors



Smiling at Mommy .... :)

6 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

You haven't wasted anytime jumping back into the swing of things, have you? I'm still itchin' to meet this sweet little girl of yours. Stephanie was singing her praises this afternoon - and I can see why. What a little doll!

Jenny said...

Michelle- I'm so happy for you, she is absolutely beautiful! The time goes way too fast, soak it up everyday!

The Earnhardt Family said...

Well I think it's safe to say you've got this Mommy'ing thing down! Already tootin' all over town with the little doll, way to go! :-D She is soooo cute, but I think you and Rich are just as cute parents-wise :o) So happy for you!!!

aaron♥michelle said...

So sweet!! And I love that you've already updated your profile, MOM! :) Love it!!

Hope you have a blessed week!!

Tom/Rhonda said...

Madelynn is absolutely beautiful! Zowie..talk about a social life :) It's obvious that she's a wonderful baby. Can't wait to see her, but until then, these pictures make the waiting bearable :) What a darling family!
P.S. This is Rhonda :) (goofy name is our blog name for Josie and Hank, in case you wondered who this is!)

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie pie!! Austin doesn't make comments very often about babies but he sure thought Madelynn was CUTE!! He even said it again the other day. We will have to drop by soon and say Hi :)
You look great Michelle and I am glad you are feeling better.
Annette