It's getting a little hard to get the monthly picture with Madelynn on the move! We're having to be a little more creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:4-6
2 comments:
Oh my, too cute!
I thought she looked so much like Rich in that second photo when I first saw it... not actually "just like" Rich (I haven't seen him in many outfits with pink and blue floral pants, which is pleasant (-: ), but something about her manner or expression or something caught me...
Love Love Love it!! What a little sweetie! Thanks for sharing a glimpse into life at the Hughes'. :)
Post a Comment