Sunday, November 02, 2008

Junior Kidz Praize

This year Rich and I have been working in our children's church program. It's a challenge for me to switch from high school students to Kindergarten through 2nd graders. But, we've sure had a lot of fun!!

Today we made handprint turkeys. I'm excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

6 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

Now that looks like fun!! I bet Rich is in his element. Miss you!

The Finnestad Family said...

Wow - that looks like alot of kids there. Can't even imagine how much fun they are having you Hughes! I know James was sure proud of his handprint craft yesterday. Thank you so much for being in there!

The Earnhardt Family said...

This sure is a growth year for Jacob, and may I say how extremely thankful we are for volunteers like you who work in his class! That is A LOT OF KIDS you guys help and encourage and teach, thank you!!!

aaron♥michelle said...

I forgot you guys help out in Kidz Praise! Fun!! :) I love holiday crafts!

My name is Breanna... said...

Ooh that brings back memories! My favorite "kid craft" my kids ever made was in wee praise. It's a manger made out of popsicle sticks! I still have it. How fun and awesome that you are serving God in there!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a great craft, Breanna! Maybe we'll make manger scenes! :)