And, Noell reminded us that this Valentine's Day was our last one just the 2 of us .... Don't think my mom (Grandma!) agreed that there are just 2 of us. Here's Rich with our gift from her! :) Thanks, Mom!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
2nd Trimester
The baby continues to grow and everything looks good. At our most recent ultrasound, the tech told me the baby has soccer kicking legs! He or she is going to be like Uncle Scott! :) Here's an updated "pooch" picture.

And, Noell reminded us that this Valentine's Day was our last one just the 2 of us .... Don't think my mom (Grandma!) agreed that there are just 2 of us. Here's Rich with our gift from her! :) Thanks, Mom!
And, Noell reminded us that this Valentine's Day was our last one just the 2 of us .... Don't think my mom (Grandma!) agreed that there are just 2 of us. Here's Rich with our gift from her! :) Thanks, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Michelle! I am SO excited for you guys!! Keep us all posted! Can't wait to "meet" your little one! God's blessings on you 3! Miss you!
Heather Thorp
You are looking great! Are you ready to get really big really fast?!
Yeah!! You are so gonna want more of those!
your baby bump is sooooo cute! Although I'm pretty sure if you wanted to be pregnant in disguise you still could:):):)
I'm so excited for you guys.
Michelle, I hadn't read your blog for a little while and I was so thrilled when I saw your exciting news! I am so happy for you and pray for a continued enjoyable and healthy pregnancy!
Oh my goodness!! Second trimester!! FUN!!! :) You look GREAT, btw!!! Show that baby bump off while you still want to! ;) What a fun year of "lasts" in anticipating so many "firsts" to come. Enjoy every minute!! :)
(P.S. I'm already getting some fun ideas for a shower! ;) )
How cute is that?!?!? Every time I think about you being pregnant (which is A LOT by the way!), I just get so overjoyed for you both! I can't help but send up a quick Thank You prayer to God for this special blessing. I am SO excited for you guys! :-D
BABY BUMP!!! I'm still SO excited for you guys. I'm sure that plenty of people will be willing to watch baby Hughes so mommy and daddy can enjoy their valentine's day solo. And by then the baby will be almost 6 months old so you're set :)
:-) So fun to see you grow.... we might have to "take a walk" to check in on you this summer.
Post a Comment