Thursday, August 13, 2009

Alder Lake

Last weekend we camped at Alder Lake with friends from church. Rich took a couple days off work and we made a long weekend of it. What a great time to relax!!! And, it was baby Michard's first camping trip! :) It's pretty crazy to think that next year we'll be keeping up with an almost one-year old!!!


Thanks, Annette, for the pictures!! I didn't take a single one ........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have taken more pictures of you :)Can't wait to meet that baby :)
Annette

The Finnestad Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to go & have a great time. Now it's OK for you to go into labor whenever you want...OK, well whenever Michard wants :)

The Earnhardt Family said...

Too fun. Greg and I tried to get reservations for that lake a month ago and everything was full for the summer. Can't wait for next year! Glad you had a great time.